We are located in some unique surroundings, with a huge variety of landscapes.the north of the province of Granada is an unknown place for a lot of people. Just now, some travellers are starting to discover it, resting with a different criterion.
We know that only the bravest will visitus, but you will be the only ones who mightdiscoverlost landscapes for more than thousands of years, whichare still waiting here, like if time didn't matter. Besides, living in a cave is a lifestyle which belongs to our oldest ancestors. From this place, stars can be seen like thousands years ago and old ravines are still there, motionless.
Todo no es sosiego, también hemos pensado en diversas actividades, porque el disfrute empieza cuando uno hace lo que desea.
• Horseback riding through virgin land.
• Relax yourself inside hot springs (Alicún, Zújar, Graena).
• Nature photoshoots combined with local food.
• Make bread in oven's cave. Taste a loaf of bread with oil and salt.
• Guided cultural visits to Granada.
• Guided landscape visits to Natural Park "Cabo de Gata".
• Guided cultural visits to the beautiful religious heritage of Guadix. Organ's music.
• Guided trip to Mulhacen or another destination. (Sierra Nevada).
• Skiing in Sierra Nevada. Courses for all levels.
• Guided visit to Orce'spalaeontology zone from. A trip to the past, one million four hundred thousand years ago.
• Canoeingthrough the river Guadiana Menor (One of the main branches of the Guadalquivir).
• Canoeing throughNegratin’s reservoir (more than 200 000 hectares)
• Guided visit to Muslim caves of the XII Century.
• Emotional well-being. Activities aimed to relaxation.